Right now I am at a conference, a business conference.
That is the one of the beautiful puzzle pieces that make up my life.
My main takeaway so far is something that I would like to share with you here.
Let every situation be you inspiration.
Allow everyone to be your teacher.
When you make the decision to be present. To focus on what is you will discover new layers. Layers of learnings and information that are there waiting for you to recognize them.
Literally. Everything is already there, around us. But we do not open up to see it. Usually we have not learned how to ;)
Or we are preoccupied with "getting things done" instead of just relaxing back and letting whatever wants to present itself, present itself.
Do not get me wrong. There are also times where you should focus on getting things done.
Do not forget to alternate it with going into receiving mode also.
Meditation will train your focus.
Get ready to discover new depths of that what is already there.
So my top learnings from yesterday´s materials administration training:
Exchange - network. Maybe some one else has already solved your problem and you can learn from them.
- most of the time we are too modest - claim your wins and the value that you are adding to your environment.
- Do not be a lone warrior - together we are strong
- everything you do, apply it with a sense of proportion. Whatever it is that you want to introduce into you life or organisation, check if it fits your needs. If not - make it fit them. Copying one on one is usually not a perfect fit for you ;)
- Begin - if we want to see change in the world we need to begin. Be the change you want to see in the world.
It does not matter in which area of your life.
Job, private, friends or family.
You are going to have to look at these 4 pillars:
everyone is facing a different challenge right now.
Honor them, respect them, for where they are.
Compass questions - yet to be answered
What are your 3 success factors?
- What is you data base? Meaning, what do you read? What do you listen to? Who do you surround yourself with? Who do you want to surround yourself with?
- What inspires you?
- What do you need to grow?